Important questions for selecting a CRM Software:
1. Tell us the key points pertaining to your CRM software that you like to highlight
a. End-to-end CRM Implementation
DigitalCRM.com provides end to end CRM software that can automate the entire process of Lead Generation, Sales Management, Marketing and Forecasting.
b. Custom CRM development service
We provide custom CRM development so that the CRM Software can be developed as per company requirement
c. On-premise CRM
We can install CRM Software on company's own server so they have full control over their data Company can opt for on-premise CRM system, i.e. servers reside in house
d. Unlimited Users
No limitation in terms of number of users
e. Free trial
Our online Free Trial of CRM software lets you experience all the modules and full functionality
f. Open Source CRM
DigitalCRM.com is an open source CRM Software. So companies own the software and can make any changes in the code.
2. CRM Software empowers customer-facing personnel with the right data about their customers at the right time, in context, so that they can focus on nurturing relationships across journeys even as they cross channels and devices. How DigitalCRM is working in this domain?
Using DigitalCRM.com sales and marketing staff can view, manage sales pipeline online, convert more leads and make better decisions
3. Companies buy CRM to solve a discrete business problem, to modernize existing applications, or to serve as the foundational component of a business transformation initiative. In what ways does DigitalCRM’s CRM software help enterprises to manage and analyze interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle? Using DigitalCRM.com a company can track the entire communication with customers including complete history of interactions, lead stage, sales and activities
4. What kind of services does DigitalCRM offers to clients which enable them strategic transformation, boost their revenue and give an edge over competition?
DigitalCRM helps streamline the entire sales cycle, which results in closing deals in your sales pipeline and helping everyone in the team to each target faster. Since order processing and preparing invoice is automated in CRM, sales teams are able to reduce costs and increase sales revenue.
Another way in which DigitalCRM boosts revenue is through higher sales conversation rates. When salespeople have greater access to details about leads, they have a better ability to sell
5. Which industry segment has DigitalCRM been focusing on with regards to their mobile CRM services demands? How has the demand and supply grown over the years for DigitalCRM?
The CRM Software is fully responsive. It delivers a full CRM experience on smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices. It enables sales, marketing and customer service teams to access and manage key information in real time, wherever they are. Connecting through mobile CRM, allows your sales team's access to customer data through a web-based browser with cloud CRM
6. Statistics indicate that CRMs are rejected due to lack of user acceptance. What are the pain-points that your customers come up to you with? How do you help them through these challenges?
Learning and adapting to a new CRM system is essential for success. We provide full support to customers including setup software online, create staff accounts etc.
As a part of the CRM deployment we take clients opinions and suggestions into account and involve users from the start The system is easy to use and administrators can configure the solution and other administrator related tasks themselves
7. Kindly share few success stories to help us bring out a good story? ejobsitesoftware.com – Job Board Software, used digitacrm.com web to lead module along with Facebook ads and reported a 50% increase in leads
8. Is there any innovation or up-gradation currently happening in your company that might be reflected in DigitalCRM? We are working on AI and Chat bots
9. Tell us about the recent revenue growth, and the future roadmap of your company. We are growing rapidly with more and more clients signing up
DigitalCRM.com CRM Software is a great solution for customer relationship, sales, marketing and customer service capabilities for all companies.